Pay via cash on delivery, credit/debit cards, and e-wallets
A 2-in-1 set that mattifies and protects your skin from the sun. The Stay Matte Poreless Powder helps to achieve a poreless finish that will last you all day long., while the Clean Screen SPF 50+ PA++++ Oil Control Mineral Sunscreen helps to control oil and prevent shine.
Our new and improved formula is also now tinted for the minimal white cast. So now you can feel confident that you're safeguarding your skin - and your health - while enjoying time outdoors.
BEST For Normal to Oily Skin.
Not all sunscreens are created equal. Clean Screen SPF 50+ with PA++++ is a physical sunscreen made with ingredients that are safe for pregnant women.
This superior formula provides broad-spectrum protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, plus calming and soothing MultiEx BSASM.
MultiEx BSASM® is a natural active ingredient made of a unique combination of 7 natural plant extracts well-known and traditionally used in Asia in order to obtain a fast and efficient soothing effect and improves skin barrier. It comprises Centella, Green Tea, Chamomile, Licorice, Rosemary, Skullcap and Japanese Knotweed.
Why It's #BetterForYou
✓ Tested by Helioscreen
✓ Physical Sunscreen
✓ Tinted, minimal white cast
✓ UVA/ UVB Broad Spectrum
✓ Adapts to skin tone
✓ Lightweight and absorbs fast
✓ Soothes redness and blemishes
✓ Blurs fine lines
✓ Oil-free, oil control formula
✓ Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Avobenzone-Free
Clean Screen uses ONLY physical sunscreen ingredients. This is not a Chemical Sunscreen.
1. Apply on top of foundation and concealer, before moving on to color cosmetics steps OR apply on top of cream products to set. 2. Use two taps MAXIMUM of the setting powder out of the sifter cap. 3. Buff gently into skin with a fluffy powder brush. 4. Set with makeup setting spray if needed.
As a Powder Primer/Standalone Powder Base
1. Apply on top of skincare as a protective barrier before applying makeup. 2. Use two taps MAXIMUM of the setting powder out of the sifter cap. 3. Buff gently into skin with a fluffy powder brush.
As a Oil Control Retouch
1. Use only one tap maximum for this. 2. With a slightly denser powder brush, tap onto “shiny” areas and buff out slightly.
Clean Screen SPF 50+ PA++++ Oil Control Mineral Sunscreen
1. Pump 2 or 3x onto your palm.
2. Spread evenly on your face until absorbed. Reapply as needed.
SKIN SAFETY FIRST.
Patch test guide:
1. Apply a pea-sized amount on your inner elbow, and make sure the area is clean. 2. Wait 24 hours. Test only 1 product per area. 3. If no reaction occurs, enjoy your product! If unsure, repeat daily for up to 7 days.