BACK IN STOCK! All Mood Mask colors (except Green and Indigo) are now available. Hurry and order now! Update: All pre-orders received up to July 2 are currently being processed or are already on the way to you.
Empower yourself with color! Wear a new color every day to match your look, your style, your mood. Available in a variety of colors, check out our newest ones!
Made with 150gsm, fluid-resistant polyester satin, our Mood Masks fit standard face mask safety requirements - seeour video below:
- Made with double-layer fabric
- Pass the blow-flame test: you really can't blow out a candle!
- Comfortable, fitted position around the nose and mouth
- Fluid resistant
- Filtration Efficient
Thanks to their soft, satin construction, these masks offer comfortable fit all day. The contoured fit means breathing is easy, even after several hours of wear.
These masks contain a pocket for inserts, if you'd like an additional layer of protection.
They are strictly not medical grade; however, they provide effective protection and air filtration for daily wear.
WHY SELL MASKS?
The Department of Health (DOH) recommends wearing a face mask at all times. Because of this, there is now a global shortage across the world, which deprives our medical frontliners of much-needed supplies.
These non-medical grade masks provide suitable day-to-day protection. We encourage everyone to leave surgical grade masks for those who need it most.
- Wash hands before touching your mask.
- Put on and take off using strings or straps. Make sure to cover your nose AND mouth.
- Use a fabric mask when you go out even if you believe you are healthy.
- Wash your hands and stay six feet away from others.
- Wash mask by hand using gentle laundry soap after each use. DO NOT use bleach.
- Wash hands after touching the mask.
- Don’t use medical-grade masks; save those for health professionals.
- Don’t touch the front of the mask.
- Don’t use a damp mask.
- Don’t let the mask hang under the chin or dangle from one ear.