They are strictly not medical grade; however, they provide effective protection and air filtration for daily wear.
WHY SELL MASKS?
The Department of Health (DOH) recommends wearing a face mask at all times. Because of this, there is now a global shortage across the world, which deprives our medical frontliners of much-needed supplies.
These non-medical grade masks provide suitable day-to-day protection. We encourage everyone to leave surgical grade masks for those who need it most.
Rocking a Mood Mask already and need more disposable filters? Go here.
- Wash hands before touching your mask.
- Put on and take off using strings or straps. Make sure to cover your nose AND mouth.
- Use a fabric mask when you go out even if you believe you are healthy.
- Wash your hands and stay six feet away from others.
- Wash mask by hand using gentle laundry soap after each use. DO NOT use bleach.
- Wash hands after touching the mask.
- Don’t use medical-grade masks; save those for health professionals.
- Don’t touch the front of the mask.
- Don’t use a damp mask.
- Don’t let the mask hang under the chin or dangle from one ear.