Revive [With Jar│Loose Mineral Concealer and Foundation
PERFECT FOR COOL MEDIUM SKIN TONES
BETTER FOR NORMAL TO OILY SKIN WITH SPF16
Our Loose Mineral Concealer & Foundation is more pigmented than our Loose & Pressed Mineral Foundation making camouflaging dark spots, dark under eyes and red marks super easy.
Our Loose Mineral Concealer & Foundation can be used on its own for a flawless and poreless look that lasts up to 8-hours. Our formula is blendable and buildable and is specifically suited fo Full Coverage.
Get your desired velvety coverage, while also protecting your skin from environmental stressors that can cause skin aging and from the sun/UV rays throughout the day.
We embrace diversity among Asian skin tones and shades, that’s why our mineral based foundation comes in 10 delicious shades. Check our shade guide for a perfect match and work that no filter look!
Contents: 8g net weight is good for 10-12 months of daily use. Mirrored Jar (container)
#oilcontrol #waterproof #cool #longlasting #mattifying #buildablecoverage #intensepigment #alittlegoesalongway #vegan #crueltyfree #paraben-free #hypoallergenic #perfectfordelicateskin #safeforpregnantmoms #naturalmakeup #formulationfirst #sustainablepackaging
HOW TO USE AS CONCEALER
- Using a precision brush dip get a generous amount of powder for the area or spot your are trying to camouflage.
- Dab generously on that area or spot. Let before applying it as a foundation. Allow it to settle.
- Apply the powder as a foundation as per normal.
- Touch up as needed.
HOW TO USE AS FOUNDATION
- Allow your light moisturizer and/or primer to settle after application.
- Apply foundation on your face directly by buffing it into your skin with a brush or patting it on with a damp applicator.
- Continue on with your make-up routine. Your foundation will set into a dewy natural finish in 1-2 hours.
- You may use a makeup setting spray to lock in your look.
**You could also use a damp sponge or a moistened brush to apply the foundation.
- Mix the powder with your favourite moisturizer, primer or facial oil to create your own BB Cream or Liquid Foundation.
Sericite, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Allantoin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbic, Phosphate Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red CI 77491, Yellow CI77492, Black CI77499